Honestly, I really love this type of article. I think it is clear to convey its ideas through images.
It shows how to use data research for selecting a date, including three steps and some tips. The
way the article says about selecting a date is quite helpful for me to do research. For example,
the first step is to “hack your vocab.” I regard it as “hack your key words in research.” It is the
most important part and the very beginning when I do research. As for step2, “reverse-engineer your photo,” I think it is asking you to collect some relevant materials about the key
words of research. Unfortunately, I cannot link the last step with the method of research. Perhaps,
the last step is just a way to make you feel happy when you find a date that is not your type.
No comments:
Post a Comment