Tuesday, May 13, 2014

essay (highlight)

The Rising of Free Writing
    “The Process of Writing--- Growing” tells a writer’s story about his writing process from tradition writing way, usually write after thinking, to a complete new way--- free writing. After reading it, I find that free writing is so important that it might be a main part in our writing in the future.
    If we always write after overthinking, we could not express our original emotion immediately. We might be limited in our overthinking. For example, as for me, I used to ask myself: “it is OK if I write this way?” when I was writing. My writing might be more beautiful if I change my words to another, which I think is more proper. However, I lose my original feelings about writing. So for this point, I think free writing is a need of life because writing’s purpose ought to service us to learn things continuously and enjoy life. In our daily life, a large amount of writing needs our feeling, thinking, and emotion. If we cannot express these truly, then what is the point we write? 
    In my opinion, we should learn four things. First of all, let our emotions out and write what we want to say. Second, let our mind open without limitation and write what we think. Moreover, we should observe our surroundings carefully and write what we see. Last but not least, we ought to experience life and write what we do. That is the meaning of free writing.
    Overall, free writing is more suitable for us because free writing is a perfect way to express real features of people and a best approach to improve our writing level. We cannot deny the increasing importance of free writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment